Aasara pension scheme telangana
Hello.. You are going to get full information about aasara pension scheme Telangana. How to apply aasara pension scheme. Eligibility, documents, status and more.
The main objective of the Aasara pension scheme is to provide financial assistance to meet the daily minimum requirement of the needy of the economically weaker section of the state, aged, widowed, destitute, AIDS patients, weavers and tribal sections.
Under the Asra Pension Scheme, the age limit of senior citizens has been fixed at 57 years instead of 65 years. Apart from this, the pension amount of eligible senior citizens has been increased from Rs 200 to Rs 1,000 and the pension amount of abled citizens has been increased to Rs 1,500.
Aasara pension yojna aim
The objective of the Aasara Pension scheme is to provide social security to the senior citizens of the economically weaker section of the state, the tribal class, AIDS victims and the differently-abled. For this, Telangana Chief Minister K.R. Chandrashekhar has reduced the age limit along with increasing the amount of pension of eligible citizens of all classes. 24.21 lakh eligible citizens of the state will get benefits from the Aasara Pension Scheme.
Documents for apply aasara scheme
To take advantage of the Aasara pension scheme, you have to have the necessary documents. The list of documents is below.
- Aadhar card
- Age certificate
- It is compulsory to have a voter ID card, only on the basis of this, the age of the scheme will be considered certified.
- 2 passport size photos
- Bank account details (Photocopy of bank passbook)
- Certificate of being a resident of Telangana State.
- Certificate of being registered with the cooperative organization of Todi Tappers community.
- Certificate of registration from the Weavers Cooperative Committee for the citizens of the weaver community.
- Sardarem certificate for handicap citizen, 51% handicap certificate for who citizen not able to hear.
- Certificate of death of former husband in case of widowhood.
Eligibility for aasara pension scheme
To get the benefit of the Asara pension scheme, it is necessary to have the following qualifications. The benefit of Aasra pension will be received by a single member of the family of Telangana state who has eligibility for the scheme.
- The age of the senior citizen of the economically weaker and tribal class should be more than 65 years.
- Farmers of Telangana state should have more than 7.5 acres of irrigated land and not more than 3 acres of irrigated land.
- The income of the family of senior citizens resident in the rural area should not exceed Rs. 1.5 lakhs per annum.
- The income of the family of senior citizens of the urban area should not exceed Rs. 2 lakhs per annum.
- Porters, rickshaw pullers, fruit-sellers, ragpickers, sampare, madari, cobblers, etc. Senior citizens of families living with daily income will be eligible.
- Senior citizens living in rural or urban homeless slums will be eligible for pension.
- The widow women of the tribal groups and economically weaker income groups of the state should be over 18 years of age.
- No member in the family of widowed women should be able to earn a living.
- Tribal groups belonging to all age groups of urban and rural areas of the state and the disabled below the poverty line will be eligible for the Aasra Pension Scheme.
- In order to get pension benefits, the percentage of hearing impaired is minimum 51% and in other case minimum disability of 40% is mandatory.
- The weavers of tribal groups of rural and urban areas of the state and income group below poverty line should be more than 50 years of age.
- The member of the Todi Tapper Co-operative Society must be over 50 years of age.
- Citizens of any age group suffering from Phylaria disease of the state will be eligible for asura pension.
- There is no age limit for eligibility for AIDS patients of the state.
- The beedi workers of the state should be more than 50 years of age.
- Citizens availing any other type of pension scheme like Freedom Fighter, Widow Pension, Divyang Pension, Senior Citizen Pension etc. will not be eligible for benefits under the Aasra Pension Scheme.
- For eligibility of the scheme, the birth should be between 1953 -1961.
- Citizens filing income tax returns will not be eligible for the Aasra Pension Scheme.
Aasara pension scheme amount
Following are the amount of increased pension of senior citizens benefiting under the aasara pension scheme:
|Citizen Class||Pre-determined pension amount|
|Proposed increase in pension amount|
How to apply aasara pension in telangana
- For the benefit of the scheme, click on the link to download the registration form from the Municipal Corporation web portals of the state.
- After downloading the application / registration form, you will have to fill all the information and attach the photo and necessary documents.
- The filled application / registration form will have to be submitted by the Gram Panchayat Secretary or Village Revenue Officer to the citizens of the rural area and the Bill Collector office to the citizens of the urban area.
- The registration form of the scheme can also be obtained from the nearest MeeSeva center.
- Eligibility of rural citizens applied for in the scheme, eligibility of VRO and urban area citizens, after selecting the bill collector, a list of eligible citizens will be prepared.
- The list of eligible citizens of the scheme will be uploaded on the AASARA web portal.
How to apply aasara pension in telangana online
If you want to apply online for aasara pension scheme, then you can apply easily. Steps are below.
- First of all, open the official website of Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation.
- You have to scroll down as soon as the website is open. The option of online application is given below.
- From the online applications department, click on the pension application
- Now the new window will be open. In which you have to input the mobile number. Input the mobile number and click on send OTP.
- You will get OTP on your mobile number. Input the OTP and click submit OTP.
- As soon as the OTP is submitted, a form to apply for pension will be opened.
- You have to fill the complete details in the given forum. Such as name, house number, gender, cast etc.
- Fill the full detail and click on submit button.
The objective of the Aasara Pension scheme is to provide social security to the senior citizens of the economically weaker section of the state, the tribal class, AIDS victims and the differently-abled.
I hope you must got all infomation about aasara pension scheme, apply process and more
- Sarthi Parivahan Sewa
- SBI gyanodaya mybanklearning
- Nadakacheri Cv: Apply cast, income certificates online