- 1 What is APRCET exam
- 2 APRCET exam 2021 Overview
- 3 Eligibility For APRCET exam 2021
- 4 APRCET exam syllabus 2021
- 4.1 Part A Syllabus Of APRCET exam
- 4.2 Syllabus of APRCET exam part B
- 5 Exam dates for APRCET 2021
- 6 APRCET 2021 Fees
- 7 APRCET 2021 APPLICATION FORM
- 8 How to apply for APRCET exam
- 9 APRCET exam centers 2021
- 10 Conclusion
What is APRCET exam
The APRCET exam is conducted by every eyer aandhra pradesh university. APRCET 2021 will take place at 10 test centers across Andhra Pradesh.
Ther full form of APRCET is Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test
Through APRCET exam 2021, you can seek admission to M. Phil. (Full-time /Part-time), PhD programme (Full-Time / Part-Time) in 70 subjects.
In this article, I am going to provide you complete information of APRCET exam. Such as APRCET eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, exam dates, how to apply and more.
APRCET exam 2021 Overview
|Full Form||Andhra pradesh research common entrance test|
|Conducting by||Andhra university, Visakhapatnam|
|Duration of exam||180 minutes|
|Helpdesk||Mobile number- 0891-2730148, 2730147|
Email- [email protected]
Eligibility For APRCET exam 2021
The eligibility for APRCET exam is below. There is two type exam eligibility. Part time and full time
For Interested APRCET exam candidates should have passed with Master’s degree or professional degree or its equivalent with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in UGC 7-point scale.
Part-time category based on the service seniority in the respective categories.
- Teachers who working in schools at least five years.
- Candidates should be regular faculty working in the university or the P.G. Centres.
- Candidates who working in PG and Professional colleges having completed at least 2 years of service.
|Age Limit||No limit|
|Education Qualification||Passed Master’s Degree or equivalent with 55% aggregate (General Category) |
50% Minimum aggregate (SC/ST/OBC/PWD category)
APRCET exam syllabus 2021
The syllabus is different for each course and there comprise 2 sections – Part A of the APRCET 2021 exam comprises teaching and research aptitude questions, And- Part B comprises subject-specific questions.
The detailed list of the APRCET 2021 syllabus for each course is given below.
Part A Syllabus Of APRCET exam
Teaching and Research Aptitude
- Teaching Aptitude and Research Aptitude
- Comprehension & Communication
- Reasoning (Including Mathematical)
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Information and Communication Technology
- People and Environment
- Higher Education System: Governance, Polity and Administration
The detailed syllabus of APRCET exam 2021 Part-A is given below
- Characteristics of learner
- Teaching Support System
- Factors affecting teaching related to
- Methods of teaching in Institutions of higher learning.
- Evaluation Systems
- Research method
- Research ethics
- Steps of Research
- Thesis and Article writing
- Application of ICT in research.
Mathematical Reasoning and Aptitude
- Types of reasoning
- Number series, letter series, relationships, and codes.
- Mathematical Aptitude
Comprehension & Communication
- Effective communication
- Mass-media and Society
- Barriers to effective communication.
- Understanding the structure of arguments
- Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning.
- Structure and kinds of anumana.
- Venn diagram
- Indian Logic
- Sources, acquisition, and classification of Data.
- Quantitative & qualitative Data.
- Graphical representation
- Data and Governance.
- Data Interpretation.
Information and Communication Technology
- ICT: General abbreviations and terminology
- Basics of the Internet, Intranet, E-mail, Audio, and Video-conferencing
- Digital initiatives in higher education
- ICT and Governance
People, Development and Environment
- Development and environment
- Human and environment interaction
- Environmental issues
- What is Impacts of pollutants on human health
- Natural and energy resources
- Natural hazards and disasters
Higher education system
- Institutions of higher learning and education in ancient India.
- Policies, governance, and administration
- Professional, technical and skill based education
- Oriental, conventional and non-conventional learning programs in India
- Value education and environmental education
- Evolution of higher learning and research in Post Independence India
Syllabus of APRCET exam part B
The Part B of APRCET exam 2021 syllabus contains topics from pharmacy, arts, architecture, engineering, science etc. The list of the syllabus for every course is given below.
- Concepts and terminologies
- Non- formal approaches to education
- Continuing education
- Population education
- Programs on social issues
- Planning and management
- Communication technologies
- Human Genetics
- Technology and palaeolithic cultural features
- Holocene culture
- Evolution, social structure and organisation
- Economic and political organisation
- Indian anthropology
- Chronology and dating
- Geological biological and cultural dimension of man
- Hunting- gathering stage
- The architecture of structural stupas
- Business environment
- Financial & management accounting
- Business economics
- Business statistics and data processing
- Business management
- Marketing management
- Financial Mmanagement
- Banking and financial institution
- International business
- Indian Economy
- Micro-economic analysis
- Macro-economic analysis
- Development and planning
- Public finance
- International economics
- Statistical methods
- Philosophical foundation of education
- Sociological foundations of education
- Psychological foundations of education
- The methodology of educational research
- Folk literature
- General folklore
- Folklore research in various states of India
- Tradition and Innovation in folklore
- Concept, Ideas and Terms
- Ancient Indian History
- Medieval Indian History
- Modern Indian History
- Political theory & thought
- Comparative politics & political annalysis
- Indian government and politics
- Public administration
- International relations
- Constitutional law of india
- Legal theory
- Public international law
- Family law
- Law of contracts
- Law of crime
- Labour law
- Language and linguistics
- Phonetics, phonology & morphology
- Syntax & semantics
- Historical Linguistics and South asian language families
- Socio linguistics and applied linguistics
- Applied theory
- Folk music
- Compositional forms and their evolution
- Gharanas & Gayaki
- Contribution of scholars to Indian music and their textual tradition
- Historical perspective of music
- Instruments or dance
- Music teaching and research technologies
- Classical Indian philosophy
- Modern indian thinkers
- Classical western philosophy
- Modern Western Philosophy
- Source of Population Data
- Methods of Demographic or Population Analysis
- Population Composition and Change
- Nuptiality & fertility
- Mortality, morbidity & health
- Migration and urbanization
- Population theories
- Population, development & environment
- Population & Gender
- Population policies and programs
Exam dates for APRCET 2021
Exam dates of APRCET exam given below.
|Application form start date||To be announced|
|Last date of application form||To be announced|
|Availability of admit card||To be announced|
|APRCET 2021 exam date||To be announced|
|APRCET 2021 results date||To be announced|
|Interview||To be announced|
|Final result||To be announced|
APRCET 2021 Fees
The fees for this exam are given below:
|OC and BC Candidates||Rs.1300/-|
|SC, ST and PWD||Rs.900/-|
APRCET 2021 APPLICATION FORM
Registration date will be announced shortly. Application form of APRCET 2021 exam will be available on main website of APSCET.
Part time candidates have to upload their service certificates at the time of filling application form of APSCET exam.
You can select two subjects while applying. For the additional subject you have to pay additional fees.
Candidates can pay fees throw online mode such as net banking, debit card or credit card.
How to apply for APRCET exam
I am going to tell you step by step process about how to apply for APSCET exam.
To ragister in ApSCET 2021, first of all the candidate has to visit the official website of the APSCET exam.
Read the complete instructions given in the website, eligibility carefully.
Now you have to ragister through your email id and phone number by clicking on the login button.
Now candidates have to fill the complete detail given in the application form. Here you have to input father name, mother name, fone number etc.
Candidates have to fill their education details like collage name, highschool name, percentage etc.
After completing the required details, you have to upload the required documnets. such as, scanned copy of the passport size photograph and signature in JPEG format.
Here the size of the uploaded file should not be more than 100 kb.
APRCET exam centers 2021
This exam will be conducted at the following regional centers.
Before applying APRCET exam, go to the official website and read the full detail, so that you will get more information about this exam. I have written all the points of APRCET exam in this article.
Read these also