- 1 How to become an IAS officer after 12th
- 2 Steps to become IAS officer after 12th
- 3 Salary of IAS officer
- 4 Summary
How to become an IAS officer after 12th
Hello friends, if you want to do a high paying government job in India, you can fulfill this dream by becoming an IAS officer. And if you also want to become an IAS officer, then in this post, I am going to tell you how to become an IAS officer after 12th commerce, science, and arts? And what is the process to become an IAS? It is important to know you.
IAS is India’s high paying and top-level job, the full name of IAS is Indian Administration Service. Not everyone passes the IAS exams. To become an IAS, one needs patience and hard work.
The work of the IAS is to apply the orders of Parliament in its district. You can also complete your dreams by becoming an IAS. So, today you know the whole method of becoming an IAS.
Eligibility, Education and Age limit of becoming IAS officer in India
- The citizenship of the candidate must be Indian. Even if the candidate is from Bhutan or Nepal then the candidate is eligible for the IAS exam.
- Candidates must have a bachelor degree from any UGC approved university or college. You can get a Bachelor degree from any stream. Such as after science, after commerce and after arts
- Candidates of SC-ST can give exam 21 to 33 years of age
- Candidates of OBC can give the exam 21 to 35 years of age and,
- People of the general category can give the exam from 21 to 32 years of age. Here they can give 4 attempts in the general category.
- Physical disable people can apply for 21 to 42 years of the age for UPSC exam. It has 4 attempts for general and OBC category. While there are no limits for SC and ST category.
Friends, if you are within the eligibility, education age limit mentioned above, then you can also become an IAS officer. And you can apply for the UPSC exam.
Steps to become IAS officer after 12th
Stay Updates form IAS exams news
Friends, first of all, you have to decide that you have to become an IAS officer. So always keep updated with related news of the IAS exam. Keep up to date IAS exams from newspapers or TV channels. This will benefit you from the information on how much time you have to invest to become an IAS.
Be graduate after 12th with any stream (Commerce, science, and arts)
To become an IAS, you have to clear UPSC exams. Graduation is needed to clear UPSC. Therefore, you must be a graduate from any UGC approved college or university. You can start this graduation from Bachelor degree after 12th pass such as BSc, BCom, ba, etc
Start preparation for IAS exams
Friends, To become IAS officer you have to clear UPSC exam. And start very well preparation of UPSC. If you have already set a goal that you want to become an IAS, then start the preparation of UPSC after 12th. Because this exam is tough. The more time you give for preparation, exam will easier to be clear
Apply for UPSC exam
This step is important to become an IAS officer. In this step, you have to apply for the UPSC exam. If you have a good UPSC preparation, then you can apply for the UPSC exam in the last year of Graduation.
In order to get top-level jobs like IPS, IFS, IRS, you also have to clear the UPSC exam. This exam is difficult. Which you have to pass with advanced preparation.
You can visit the official website of UPSC to apply this exam
Clear the preliminary exam
After applying in the UPSC exam, you have to clear the per preliminary exam. There are objective type papers in this exam. One paper is of 200 marks. You have to pass this exam successfully to go to the next step to become an IAS. Therefore, prepare well.
Clear the Main exam
If you have cleared the preliminary exam then the next step comes to the main exam. Along with this exam, an interview also has to be given in this step. This exam is a written exam of 9 papers.
Go for interview
This is the last step to become an IAS officer. After clearing all the above interviews, The candidate is called for a personal interview. In this interview, the tricky questions are asked to the candidate for 45 minutes.
After clearing the personal interview successfully, You become an IAS officer.
Salary of IAS officer
IAS officer’s salary starts from 56100 INR
To achieve a high-paying government job like IAS, you have to pass tuff exams. To become an IAS officer start preparation after 12th, because it is not easy to pass exams like UPSC. And after 12th commerce, science and arts, you can clear the UPSC exam, and become IAS.
Read these links also
- How to join NDA
- What is master of public administration
- How to choose stream after 10th
- Best ITI courses after 12th
- IGNOU diploma courses after 12th
- Courses after 12th biology science