What is banking courses
Everyone wants to do good courses for their career. So that he can make his future the best. Banking also comes in them. So today we are going to talk about courses for banking in this post.
Students work hard to get a job in the bank. And they bring good marks and do a good job in the bank. The salary of a bank job is also good. And the banking job is a comfortable job.
There are two types of bank. private bank and government bank. The salary in private bank is less than that of a government bank. That is why everyone wants to work in a government bank.
We have to give some courses and exams for doing jobs in a government bank. After that, we are given a job in a bank.
Every year an institution called IBPS arranges for the examination for a job in a bank. But selects on its own rules of private banking such as a written exam, the group discussion, and interview class.
Career courses for banking
There are many courses are available to get the job in the bank. We can take a job in the bank by doing courses.
- B.com (banking and finance)
- B.A (banking and taxation)
- B.com (banking and management)
- B.com (finance)
- B.com (banking and insurance)
- B.com (Hons.) (Banking and insurance)
In government banks, in addition to passing a graduate with 50% marks, it is also necessary to pass the IBPS exam.
Qualification for Banking course
Candidates must 12th pass. Apart from this, it is necessary to be IBPS clear to get a job in the bank. Entrance exam should also be cleared in private banks.
Top colleges in India for banking courses
- P.B. Hinduja college of commerce Mumbai
- Focus Edu care New Delhi
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Mumbai
- Apeejay institute of technology school of Management Graeter Noida
- Insoft institute of IT and management Noida
- Chennai business school
- City school of social and management Chennai
Salary of bank jobs
After the banking course, we have chances of getting a good salary after getting a job in a good bank. You can get up to 15000 salaries in private bank while in government sector you can get up to 25000 salaries.
If you have bank-related skills then you can get a good salary by working in the bank. I hope you have got the information related to bank courses.
Read these articles also
- Best courses for event management
- Best career courses after 12th
- What is the postal code?
- How to improve English simple tricks to improve English
- Importance of education
- Importance of physical education
- What is SSC and SSC full form