How to Download CSC Certificate 2021
If you own a Common Service Centre and are willing to know how to download your CSC certificate for 2021, stay on this page here as we will discuss the solution of the problem in ten simple steps.
What is CSC?
CSC, i.e., is Common Services Centres, were started by the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology in 2009 for making e-governance all more effective with the objective of promoting rural entrepreneurship, and it has been in a way or the other precursor to the Digital India Program.
From the access points of CSC documents related to public utility services, social welfare schemes, healthcare, financial, education, and agriculture services can be processed for or even delivered to people at affordable prices.
These Common Services Centres are working in remote areas or villages of India. These centers have proved their relevance by improving government services’ delivery to the common man.
https://csc.gov.in/ , this address has become a great source of relief for many people in these drastic years since it has been operational. Rural & urban (rural areas orientated to urban) consumers are happy with better services, while CSC also gives self-employment opportunities.
According to the CEO of CSC, Mr. Dinesh Tyagi, CSC may engage 20 lac more youth through 4 lac CSC centers ( 5 Digital Cadets per CSC) across India.
This new engagement will be meant for delivering government services to people’s doorsteps in the core remote and rural areas, intensifying the reach of government schemes, and would be instrumental to the surveys conducted by the government from time to time.
These Digital Cadets have also been envisioned to work as the delivery agents of Kisan e-Mart & rural e-Store. It merely means you are not late to connect yourself with opportunities brought to you by CSC to become an entrepreneur VLE (Village Level Entrepreneurship).
If you still wonder about the benefits of getting associated with CSC, let us elaborate on its functions & services.
Read : Sarthi Parivahan Sewa
Benefits of Common Service Centres
The Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE) is the CSC Operator. 6 Villages will fall under him.
If you are registered yourself and take membership of CSC (eligibility criteria – Class 10), you can avail of commission margin on the following services:
- I am turning into a bank partner by becoming a kiosk branch of the Bank.
- Book tickets through IRCTC of the train, red bull bus, and airplane for others and get your commission.
- Recharge mobile plan or DTH of others.
- Generating Aadhar card
- Birth certificate & death certificate
- Applying for a driving license
- Applying for Pan cards
- Withdrawal of money through Aadhar Card
- Applying for Passport
- Depositing premium of any insurance company
- It was availing of personal accidental insurance, motor third party insurance. But You have to qualify RAP services for doing third party insurance of others and making the right margin.RAP in its full form is RAP (Rural Authorized Person) & it is a person who has a license for soliciting or negotiating an Insurance policy with a client on behalf of the insurance companies.
- You may make renewal premium payment through your CSC even without qualifying RAP services. Here you don’t only charge a small fee from the client, but CSC also pays you your commission.
- You are paying the bill for electricity.
- We are facilitating e- District services to clients.
- I am applying for a new gas connection.
- Broadband payment.
- Provide CCC Course
- Provide people welfare plans/services started by Centre or state-specific like PM Awas Yojna.
- I am giving Educational services like online registration, fee collection, online examination form submission, declaration of results of recognized institutions like NIOS, IGNOU, NIELIT, MKCL.
- Providing agriculture services like receiving expert advice, soil report, and weather information.
- Income tax return (ITR) can also be filed through CSC access points.
- CSC has collaborated with nearly 42 public, private services sectors and regional rural banks, so partial banking services can be offered through CSC.
Things You Require to Open CSC:
- Computer/ laptop(minimum of 500 GB of hard disk and 1 GB of RAM)
- Internet broadband connection
- Web camera or digital camera
- Thumb impression machine
- Inverter for Power backup
- Minimum eligibility criteria Class 10 pass
- Age above 18
- Your Pan card
- Knowledge of operating Computer system.
- Knowledge of Basic level English
- A shop with a floor area of 100-150 square feet.
- Documents necessary for identity proof like Adhar Card, school leaving CertificateCertificate, Matriculation Certificate, Ration Card, Voter Id card, Driving license.
- Records required for address proof like bank passbook, electricity bill, telephone bill, etc.
- Courteous nature and credibility amongst your clients.
Fee Required to Pay to get CSC Access Points:
No payment is required to pay for getting a CSC access point.
Investment required to open CSC:
1.30 lac to 2 lac is needed to start your CSC properly. If you have your shop, this cost may be reduced.
How to Download My CSC Certificate 2021
Now read carefully as we will discuss how to download the CSC certificate 2021.
There are some odd ten simple steps for downloading your CSC certificate. Follow the steps and get your CertificateCertificate downloaded. So here we go!
- First, go to the site of CSC register.csc.gov.in.
- Go to My Account
- Insert your CSC id.
- Captcha and Fingerprint will be needed to ensure that you must have a fingerprint device. It leads you to the next step.
- Authenticate your Fingerprint and click Accept.
- Click start capture.
- Fingerprint scanning will be done. It may take a few seconds.
- After finger scanning is done, click on ✓ the consent button. It will lead you to the dashboard of CSC.
- On the dashboard, you will get an option of CertificateCertificate. Click on it.
- Save it as pdf and print it out. So here is your CSC Certificate for 2021.
Ans: Don’t worry. It happens sometimes. Refresh the portal. It will capture your Fingerprint.
Ans: Gotothe dashboard of CSC and reset your password.
Ans: It will take your sixty days around.
I hope you have your solution regarding How to Download CSC Certificate 2021?
However, if you still have any doubts, drop a comment in the below section of this blog post.
Read These Also