- 1 United Bank RTGS Neft Form PDF Download 2021
- 2 Define RTGS and NEFT in United Bank of India
- 3 Download United Bank of India RTGS NEFT Forms 2021
- 4 How to fill the United Bank of India RTGS/NEFT form 2021
- 5 Things you need to consider in filling the RTGS/NEFT form 2021.
- 6 United Bank of India RTGS/NEFT Transfer limit
- 7 United Bank of India RTGS/NEFT transaction charges
- 8 Benefits of transfer in United Bank of India in RTGS/NEFT
- 9 Tips to remember for the transfer of the funds through the RTGS and NEFT online
- 10 Conclusion
United Bank RTGS Neft Form PDF Download 2021
United Bank Of India RTGS Form : Download United Bank of India- UBI RTGS/NEFT is usually meant for large amounts of the transaction, and it can be traditionally done through both online and offline mode.
The United Bank of India – UBI RTGS form is used to market more than 2 Lakhs from any account. At the same time, the United Bank of India NEFT form is used for the transaction of fewer than 2 Lakhs from any account. You need to fill the form to transfer the amount.
You can also download the United Bank of India RTGS/NEFT form online but you need to enable Internet banking in your account to access these services online. Then you can print it out and fill the form and then you can deposit it in the bank.
For the offline transfer, you can visit the main or branch of the bank directly and fill the United Bank of India RTGS/NEFT form and submit it to the bank executives.
So here we will learn about what is RTGS and NEFT and how to download the United Bank of India RTGS/NEFT form 2021 in detail.
Define RTGS and NEFT in United Bank of India
“RTGS” stands for Real-Time Gross Settlement System and “NEFT” stands for National electronic fund transfer system, a secure and electronic payment system that allows individuals to transfer funds between the banks.
The United Bank of India customers can transfer funds to individuals having an account from any bank in the country on a real-time basis for RTGS form. This method is one of the fastest money transfer facilities where the beneficiary bank should credit to the recipient’s account on receiving the fund transfer message within 30 minutes.
For the United Bank of India RTGS form, you need to transfer the funds above 2 Lakhs from the United Bank of India account. Both online and offline mode of transfer is available for RTGS form.
On the other hand, the United Bank of India NEFT system is a nation-wide system that operates on a deferred settlement basis, where the transfer of funds can be made from any bank branch to any individual, firm, or Corporate having an account with any other bank in the country.
NEFT mode is usually done on a batch basis if they are settled in hourly time slots.
According to the United Bank of India NEFT form is used when the fund’s transfer is less than 2 Lakhs from the bank account. Even individuals who don’t have a bank account can enable their transfer using the NEFT-enabled branch with the given instructions.
Also, a course transaction code is allowed in the NEFT system to deposit the funds to a beneficiary for the walk-in customers who have a current/savings account in the branch. Such customers have to fulfill the form of details to initiate the fund’s transfer.
Download United Bank of India RTGS NEFT Forms 2021
You can download the United Bank of India RTGS/NEFT form 2021 through PDF form online and also via an offline mode of visiting the branch and fulfilling the details.
Note: With effect from 1 April 2020, Oriental Bank of Commerce and United Bank of India has been amalgamated with Punjab National Bank- PNB
How to fill the United Bank of India RTGS/NEFT form 2021
You can download the United Bank of India RTGS/NEFT form 2021 online if you want to send money via Internet banking. You need to log in at the United Bank of India website where you will be required to add a new beneficiary and then you are enabled to make payment for both RTGS/NEFT.
If you would like to avail of this facility online then you can download the form and fill out the necessary details as the form has two separate sections for the RTGS and NEFT form. Then you can print the form and fill it at home and then submit it to the base bank branch to deposit there only.
If you are a member of the United Bank of India you can avail of the full transaction right then you need to resubmit the application form.
To transfer the money through the RTGS/NEFT form via net banking then follow the details given below
- First, you need to log in at the United Bank of India Retail net banking
- In the Navigation bar on the left side, click on “Other Bank transfer—RTGS/NEFT” under the fund’s transfer section.
- Then fill out all the details like transfer account, beneficiary’s name and payment details, destination account number, IFSC code, and all such details are filled and a confirmation number is generated for any query related to the particular transaction.
- For the NEFT from the IFSC of the beneficiary’s bank account with the type and details should be filled.
For offline mode, you can visit the nearest United Bank of India and request an RTGS/NEFT form and fill all the required details and submit it to the cashier or bank authorities and the bank branch will send the payment to the beneficiary’s bank account.
To fill in the United Bank of India RTGS/NEFT form you need the following details
- Sender’s Name
- Beneficiary Name, account number
- Beneficiary account type and IFSC code of the Beneficiary bank branch
United Bank of India RTGS system offers bank to bank transfer from the remitter’s account across the country. The United Bank of India NEFT system offers transactions from the remitter’s account from a particular United Bank of India branch to the beneficiary’s account in another bank across the country.
In the United Bank of India RTGS system, both the remitter’s account and beneficiary account are under the RTGS network. So the amount credited will be reached to the destination bank within 30 minutes.
The credit balance amount and the debited receipt will be messaged to the sender’s account.
In the United Bank of India NEFT system, the credited amount to the beneficiary’s bank account will be reached in 24×7 365 days. When the transaction is confirmed the amount debited from the sender’s account will be processed on the day if it is initiated before the cut off time.
If the transaction is initiated outside the NEFT hours or during the NEFT holidays. Then it will be processed the next working day to the beneficiary’s bank account.
So remember once the amount is debited from the sender’s account then the credit into the beneficiary’s account is dependable on the destination bank.
Things you need to consider in filling the RTGS/NEFT form 2021.
- You should write the exact amount which should be remitted and the account number has to be in debit form.
- It is necessary to have IFSC code for both RTGS/2021 forms to write.
- You need to write clearly about the beneficiary’s details and go through them once before you make the transaction.
- Note down properly the account number.
Timings for the United Bank of India RTGS/NEFT form
The fund transfer for both the RTGS and NEFT in the United Bank of India will vary from branch to branch. But here are the timings. On Sunday and public holidays, both RTGS/NEFT Transfer is not allowed.
|From Monday to Friday week days||(9.00 AM,11.00AM, 12.00 noon, 1.00PM, 3.00PM and 5.00 PM)|
|Working Saturdays(excluding 2nd & 4th Saturdays)||(9.00AM, 11.00 AM and 12.00 noon)|
United Bank of India RTGS/NEFT Transfer limit
RTGS- RTGS system in the United Bank of India has a minimum transfer limit of above 2,00,000 rupees using the real-time gross settlement it can be made.
NEFT- In NEFT there is no minimum or maximum transfer limit that can be transferred.
United Bank of India RTGS/NEFT transaction charges
Charges For NEFT:
Under the Reserve bank of India guidelines for the service charges for the NEFT transaction are
- Rs. 5/- per transaction for less than Rs. 1Lakh.
- Rs. 25/- per transaction above the Rs.1Lakh.
Charges For RTGS:
These are the certain service charges under the guidelines of the Reserve bank of India in the United Bank of India Bank.
- For Rs. 2Lakhs – Rs. 5Lakhs it will be Rs. 25/- per transaction.
- For Rs. 5 Lakhs and above Rs. 50/- will be the service charges per transaction.
Benefits of transfer in United Bank of India in RTGS/NEFT
- All the existing and new users of net banking in the United Bank of India can utilize this online facility.
- It provides fast transfer of funds and can be accessed anywhere.
- Both RTGS and NEFT facilities are simple and convenient and have reliable secure connections in transferring the funds.
- Here you don’t have to issue a cheque to send to the beneficiary’s account.
- You will receive a confirmation message about the processing of transactions through SMS. And email from the bank the funds are debited from your account.
Tips to remember for the transfer of the funds through the RTGS and NEFT online
- To transfer the funds to the beneficiary’s bank account you need to add the payee to your account.
- If you are transferring for the first time, you need to move a minimum value first.
- Both the origin and destination bank branches should be part of the RTGS and NEFT network.
- Check before transferring the amount before making the RTGS/NEFT.
- It would help if you got the confirmation from the bank through email and SMS.
Though you can transfer your funds with United Bank of India RTGS/NEFT form only if the beneficiary’s bank account also has the same network. There are more than thousands of RTGS and NEFT enabled branches in India.
So if in this article we have got to know how to download United Bank of India RTGS/NEFT form 2021 in specific details. If you have any query related to this article you can pin down in the comments area and we will help through it.