- 1 Himkosh hp
- 2 What is himkosh hp portal
- 3 Himkosh e-challan
- 4 Himkosh e salary processing
- 5 How to Login into Himachal Pradesh (HP) Employee IFMIS Portal?
- 6 Generate and Download Himachal Himkosh Pradesh GPF Statment Online
- 7 Himkosh Contact Details
- 8 Conclusion
The government of Himachal Pradesh state has been created the Himkosh hp portal. The Himachal Pradesh portal can be availed by the citizens of Himachal Pradesh. You will get complete information about what facilities are available in the Himkosh portal and how you can avail of them.
What is himkosh hp portal
Himkosh was created in 1971. Himkosh provides services to the citizens of Himachal Pradesh such as accounts, treasuries, and lotteries accounts.
Official website of Himkosh hp portal
Himkosh HP online services
E salary– preparation of salary bills
E pension– online pension processing
HPOLTIS– Treasury information system
AGHP-VLC- Electronic transfer of VLC data
HPNPS– New pension scheme MIS
E Kosh– Online financing reporting
E challan – Gochp receip via online mode
E vitran– Online budget disbursement
How to login himkosh hp
To take advantage of the features of the Himkosh website, you must log in to the Himkosh hp website. So first of all, know how to login himkosh
- First of all open himkosh hp official website, link is given below.
- Now you have to click on E bill option. Like as E salary
- Now new window will be open. Here you have to input your username or correct password.
- Now, click on sign in button.
E-challan is one of the useful features of the Himkosh hp portal. Through Himkosh e challan, a citizen of Himachal Pradesh can submit e challan online. All the challan payments of the government are deposited here.
Login process for himkosh e challan
To use Himkosh e challan it is necessary to login to himkosh e challan first. Here I am going to tell you about the logining process.
- Click on the link below for direct login in E chalan. Or, go to the official website and click on the e chalan option.
- Now here you have to input your username and password.
- A security code will be given below, it has to be filled as well.
- After inputting the Username, password and security code, click on the Login button given below.
- In this way you can login to himkosh hp e-challan portal.
How to pay from himkosh e chalan portal
First of all, open himkosh official website with the link given below.
- Click on the given e-challan option.
- Now the new window will be open. Here you have to login by putting your username and password.
- Now you have to choose the challan payment gateway option.
- Now fill the completed payment details.
- Choose your department
- Now select your district and treasury.
- Now select your DDO and AHO
- Now input your department reference number.
- Fill the payee details.
- Now fill your address, mobile number and email address.
- Now setup services and time period
- Now select your payment mode and input total ammount.
- Now select your bank and complete payment.
In this way you can make a challan payment from himkosh hp portal.
Download E challan payment reciept
After completing the E challan payment, you can also download the payment receipt from himkosh hp portal.
- First of all click on e challan option
- Input your username and password and login. Complete the next steps and the details.
- Choose the payment method and complete e challan payment.
- Now a new window will be open. On this page, the option to print your challan receipt has been given.
You can download or print pdf by clicking on the print option.
Himkosh e salary processing
Through this feature of Himkosh hp portal, you can get a salary statement.
To get the E salary statement, first of all you have to open himkosh official website.
It’s link is given below.
- After opening the Himkosh website, you have to click on the salary option.
- Now, click on the citizen services option given in the right site.
- Now click on salary statement option
- Now enter your employee code.
- Now select treasury
- On clicking the Login button, you will get the open page of your salary statement.
Categories in Himkosh e salary
There are different categories of e salary in Himkosh.
View salary slip: which is used to view the salary slip.
View salary due and drawn statement: which is used for seeing salary due and amounts drawn from statements.
Yearly income statement: nothing but knowing how much amount is a deposit and withdraw throughout the year.
View advance recovery details: which is nothing but provides past data information.
How to Get HP Employee Salary Slip Online without Login at Himkosh IFMS Portal?
- Visit this link- https://himkosh.nic.in/.
- After that, click on the Salary Statement option under Citizen services.
- Enter your Employee Number and Employee Name.
- Select your Treasury.
Click on the Login option and select month and year.
At last, download or Print the payslip.
How to Login into Himachal Pradesh (HP) Employee IFMIS Portal?
Go to the IFMS Himachal Pradesh Government portal at himkosh.nic.in.
- Click on the Project option.
- Now, a drops down menu will open, select the e-Salary option from there.
- A new page of employee login will be open.
- Now, from the left side option, click on the e-Bill Login.
- Now, Enter your employee code.
- Now, enter your password associated with this IFMS account.
- Enter the Captcha code and click on the login option.
- At last, enter into HP IFMS employee login page.
Select your Pay Slip for any respective month and click on download.
Generate and Download Himachal Himkosh Pradesh GPF Statment Online
Visit at https://himkosh.nic.in/eSalarylink.aspx
Click on the Citizen Services option.
Select GPF Statement.
Select your Series Code.
Now, Enter your GPF Account Number and four Digit Pin.
Click on download Himkosh HP GPF Statement online.
Himkosh Contact Details
Address: Directorate Treasuries, Accounts and Lotteries
Block No-23 SDA Complex, Kasumpti, Shimla-171009(H.P.)
Official Post: – Director
Official Name: – Sh. D D Sharma
Phone No (O): – 0177-2620887
Phone No (R): – 0177-2637779
Official Post: – Additional Director
Official Name: – Sh. Deepak Bhardwaj
Phone No (O): – 0177-2621820,2626444
Phone No (R): – 0177-2621191
Himkosh hp portal is very useful for himachal pradesh citizens. They can easily use features of himkosh such as e challan, esalary and more.