How To Activate UAN Number Online
Hello friends, today I am going to tell you how to activate the UAN number online for pf? if you are an employer and your money is also saved in the PF account, then it is very important for you to know the UAN number. And how to activate this number? Today I am going to tell you in this post.
What is UAN Number
UAN full form is UNIVERSAL ACCOUNT NUMBER. All those PF holders from 2013 onwards have been given a UAN number so that they can easily view the details of their PF accounts anywhere. And they can attach them various PF account to the same UAN number, so that future troubles can be reduced. PF holders can do any work related to their PF account by themselves.
It is a digital time through which online PF withdrawals, online PF transfers, own KYC updates, UAN cards, PF passbook, and many more online functions can be done through UAN, and this is very good for PF holders. The major facility is provided by EPFO.
One person has the same UAN (UNIVERSAL ACCOUNT NUMBER) number ALLOW. That is, an employee can keep the same UAN NUMBER throughout his life. And can add their old or new PF accounts to the same UAN number.
Steps Of How to Activate UAN number online
- Forst off all open the UAN portal via UAN official website. https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- Down the page, You will get the option of activating UAN. Click on this option.
- Now the new webpage will open on your screen. You have to fill some details here. Such as UAN, member Oid, Aadhar number or pan number. After then you have to fill details like Name, Date Of Birth, Mobile number or email ID.
- After filling captcha and click on Get Authorisation button.
- You will get new message with OTP on your entered mobile number.
- Once the UAN is activated, your account password is sent via SMS to your mobile number on the member service portal.
- To use the services online, use this password to log in to your account.
If you have forgotten your UAN, or you do not remember whether you have activated the UAN, then you can check its status on the Member Service Portal.
Follow these steps to check UAN states
- Click on this link https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- Click on know your states.
- A new webpage will open on your computer. Enter any member id, Aadhaar or PAN.
- Enter the name, date of birth, mobile number and email id (optional).
- Enter the captcha
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Enter OTP and check on the ‘I Agri’ box.
- Click on ‘Validate OTP and Get UAN‘.
Your UAN and UAN status will be sent to your registered mobile number.
What can work through UAN?
- You can attach your multiple PF accounts to a single UAN account.
- Can make online PF withdrawal.
- Can transfer PF online.
- You can download and watch the UAN card.
- You can take advantage of new features to be done in the future.
- Download the latest passbook of PF.
- You can update your KYC.
So, friends, you will understand what is UAN number? And how to activate UAN number? Apart from this, you also have more UAN number information, so do share with us.
- What Is PF
- How to withdraw PF
- Career courses after 12th science biology
- About Air force job
- How to become a blogger
- Format of resume for freshers
- How to write leave application
- Format of article writing
- Courses after 12th commerce