How To Become A Pilot In India
How To Become A Pilot In India : Everyone has big dreams. There are many people who want to become a pilot but they do not know the method of becoming a pilot. So today I am going to give complete information on how to become a pilot in India via this post.
Becoming a Pilot is not so easy. To become a pilot one must have a passion and bank balance. And it is also important to have bank balance.
Read These Also
How To Become a Pilot in India
Becoming a pilot is not that easy. To become a pilot, You have to pass tough exams. There is a need to invest money. Only then can you become a pilot.
It costs a lot to become a Pilot. During the time of training, you have to pay the charges of the fly airplane for training. Which can range from 20 to 25 lakhs.
Pass 12th Standard With Science (PCM)
To become a Pilot, one must have 12 passes. The minimum should be 50% in 12th. It should be done with the 12th science stream. It is important to have the main subject maths, physics, and chemistry in science.
Therefore, to become a pilot, you should start preparations from the 10th. you should start with the science stream with PCM from 11th.
Apply for SPL
After 12th you have to apply for SPL to become a pilot. The full form of SPL is a Student Pilot License.
To get this license, you have to take admission to college which are under DGCA ( Directorate General of Civil Aviation, ) Government of India and clear the entrance exam. And to get this license, medical tests will have to be given also.
Eligibility for SPL
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 16 years.
- The minimum should be 50% in 12th. The science stream must be passed with math.
- The visible power of the eyes should be complete.
- The height should be at least 5 feet.
- Candidates should be citizens of India.
It is necessary to have this eligibility for applying in SPL.
Apply For PPL Exam
Full form of PPL is Private Pilot Licence. To become a Pilot, you must have a PPL exam clear certificate. As soon as you clear the SPL, after that, the private pilot license exam will have to be clear. This is your training step. This is the second step to becoming a pilot.
Apply for CPL
The full form of CPL is commercial pilot license. After getting both these licenses, you will have to apply for a commercial pilot license. There are also some tests and exams. This test has to fly for up to 250 hours. After clearing all that you will be called a pilot.
- The aviation sector in India is growing rapidly. As such, the demand for the pilot in this sector is increasing. The salary of a pilot is also very high.
- This is a romance filled job which gives the chance to fly in the sky. But along with romance, patience and courage are also needed. If you too have the passion and skill to become a pilot, then the aviation sector is waiting for you.
- Friends, you can have a very bright career in a pilot. Because the commercial pilot is a job that will never end. There is no shortage of people who want to fly in India. Therefore, the demand for commercial pilots is increasing day by day.
The pilot is given a very high salary. Which is based on the qualification and demand of the pilot.
- First Officer (Junior Level) – Rs. 1,00,000 or more
- First Officer (Senior Level) – Rs. 1,80,000 or more
- Commander – Rs 2,50,000 or more
Read these links also
- What is MPA
- How to improve communication skills
- How to activate UAN number
- How to Join NDA
- Courses after 12th biology science