- 1 Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta
- 2 What Is Rajsthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana (Unemployment Allowance Scheme)
- 3 Berojgari Bhatta Rajasthan Apply Online
- 4 How to check berojgari bhatta yojana application status
- 5 Job status update process
- 6 Benefits Of Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
- 7 Conclusion
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta
Rajasthan berojgari Bhatta yojana 2021 (Unemployment Allowance Scheme) has been started by the Honorable Chief Minister of Rajasthan Ashok Gehlot. This scheme is directly related to the unemployed youth of Rajasthan, who, despite their efforts after education, are not getting a job, and they have trouble in maintaining their family.
Through this scheme, unemployed youth are provided some amount every month till they get a job for a certain time so that they can take care of their family. If you too want to learn more about this scheme and the benefits of this rajasthan berojgari bhatta yojana, then this article is going to be very helpful to you.
What Is Rajsthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana (Unemployment Allowance Scheme)
Under the Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance 2021 scheme, the educated unemployed 12th pass or graduate boys of Rajasthan will be provided Rs 4000, and the girls will be provided monthly at Rs 4500. Interested citizens of the state wish to avail the benefit of this scheme, they can apply online. This benefit will be provided by the Rajasthan State Government for 2 years, which is very beneficial for the youth looking for jobs.
Earlier, educated unemployed boys and girls used to get monthly benefits of RS. 3000 and RS. 3500 only. But now the Rajasthan government has made some changes in this scheme. Interested boys and girls will have to take skill development courses first, RSLDC will give employment opportunities to these unemployed. Even after that, these unemployed do not get jobs, only then they will be given unemployment allowance.
The Rajasthan government has not only increased the monthly benefits but has also increased the number of candidates availing the benefits of the scheme. Earlier, only 1 lakh 60 thousand graduate unemployed used to get allowance, but now the government has increased its up to 2 lakh.
Berojgari bhatta yojana overview
|Scheme Name||Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta|
|Launched By||Mukhymantri Ashok Gahlotji|
|Purpose||Providing unemployment allowance|
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Eligibility 2021
- A citizen availing this scheme should be permanent of the state of Rajasthan.
- The income of the educated unemployed family applying should be 3 lakh or less.
- Applicant educated unemployed age should be from 21 years to 35 years.
- The minimum qualification to take advantage of this scheme is 12th pass.
- A citizen availing any other allowance scheme of the state or central government cannot avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Under the unemployed allowance scheme, only educated unemployed youth boy or women of Rajasthan will be considered valid.
Documents For Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
- Aadhaar card of the applicant
- identity card
- Address proof
- income certificate
- Rajasthan SSO ID
- Bhamashah certificate of Rajasthan
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Berojgari Bhatta Rajasthan Apply Online
To avail the Unemployment Allowance Scheme, you have to first apply for this scheme. So let’s know about the steps of how to apply.
- To apply for this scheme, first of all, the applicant has to open the official website of the Rajasthan Unemployed Allowance Scheme in the browser of his mobile or laptop.
- On clicking the link, the homepage will open in front of you.
- Here, click on the menu given in the left side (3 lines).
- You will see many options. Dropdown into the job seeker option here, and click on Apply for unemployment allowance option.
- Here if you are a new user, then you have to create SSO id by clicking on the registration. Why can’t you login without this id?
If you do not know how to create SSO id then you can know by clicking on click here for demo.
In this way you can login by creating id and password and apply for unemployment allowance scheme (Berojgari Bhatta Yojana).
How to check berojgari bhatta yojana application status
- Here you click on the 3 lines given in the menu bar. Dropdown in the option with job seekers.
- Here you have to click on Unemployement allowance status.
On clicking, the login page will open in front of you. Here you can check the application status by logging in with your SSO id and password.
Job status update process
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
- The home page will open in front of you as soon as you open the official website.
- On the home page you have to go to the menu bar.
- Now you have to click on the option of Job Seeker.
- After this you have to click on the link for update job status.
- As soon as you click on the update job states, a new page will open in front of you, here you have to enter the job seekar ragistration number and date of birth and click on submit.
- In this way, you can update the job states.
Benefits Of Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
- Unemployed youth of the state get direct benefit of Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana.
- Under this scheme, the eligible beneficiaries of the state get Rs 4000 and the women get a benefit of Rs 4500.
- Through Rajsthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, Unemployed youth can make greater effort to find jobs by leaving the worry of family maintenance.
- The benefit of this scheme is available for 2 years.
- Applications for this scheme can be made online.
The educated unemployed youth of Rajasthan can take advantage of Rajasthan berojgari bhatta yojana. Apply online for this scheme. The complete steps of how to apply are given in this article. Through this scheme, women can get Rs 4500 and unemployed boys can get Rs 4000 monthly.
Read these also
- SSMMS- TS sand booking online
- Sarathi Parivahan Sewa
- YSR Rythu bharosha scheme
- Kanya sumangala yojana online form
- MP rojgar panjiyan portal