Hello friends, today I am going to make you aware of the complete information of the SBI HRMS Portal and how to login SBI HRMS Portal. Which can be very beneficial to you.
What is the SBI HRMS portal?
So let’s know what is HRMS SBI portal and how to log in it and who needs this tool most. Today you will get this complete information through this article.
SBI bank employees and Retired employees can access the SBI HRMS portal. The full name of HRMS is the Human Resources Management System. The SBI HRMS system helps SBI employees benefit from the bank.
Who can access https://hrms.onlinesbi.com?
Not every citizen can use it . To use it, you must be connected to SBI bank. Such as:
- Present employees of SBI Group
- Retired employees
- The staff of allied post
This portal initiated a pension system in 2017 for the retired employees who can see their pension details through HRMS official website. They no need to visit the bank personally. SBI HRMS portal provides three types of services to the employees.
- SAP (System Analysis & Programming): Capital management, succession planning, performance appraisals, competency assessment, career development, virtual classrooms, and property management.
- IRJ: Access to all activities of SBI, check pay slips, promotional schemes, recruitment programs, etc.
- SBI Coin: Information about pension slips, retirement plan, and pension plans
Read: Vidarbha Konkan Gramin Bank Balance Check Number
How is SBI HRMS Portal useful?
It’s helpful for:
- Tracking loan status
- Generate pay slip of salary
- View the pension plan
- Check account balance
- Generate an online complaint
- View online complaint status
- Set provides fund nomination
- Apply four-in-one
- View schedules of SBI holiday dates
- Generate account statement and view transactions
How to login HRMS Portal (SBI) (2020)?
To login to the SBI HRMS portal, first, you have to open the official website in your mobile laptop browser. Its link is given below.
- The login button is given in the right side of the official website. Click on it
- Now a popup window will open. In which you have to input the user id and password given by the bank.
- You can also use the SBI HRMS portal through the app. First of all, you have to install the app on your mobile from the app store.
What to do if you forgot the password?
If you forget the password of the portal then we can recover it very easily.
- To recover the forgotten password, click on the login button. Under the popup window, you will see the option of forgot the password. Click here
- Now you have to input some of your current information. Such as user id, date of birth.
- The option of OTP is given below. To receive OTP, click on the mobile number or email id registered with the portal.
- After OTP verification you will be sent a new password to your mobile number or email id.
SBI HRMS portal is most useful for SBI employers. I hope you must like this information. I also attached information of forgotten password, this is very helpful. Please share SBI HRMS info. with your colleagues