- 1 YSR Rythu Bharosa
- 2 YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Overview
- 3 YSR Bharosa all 3 installment details
- 4 Ysr rythu payment status
- 5 Eligibility
- 6 Features of YSR Rythu Bharosa List
- 7 Objective Of YSR rythu Bharosa
- 8 Who can not apply for this scheme
- 9 Check YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021
- 10 Process To Login On The Portal
- 11 Apply Offline for YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- 12 Edit The Information Of The Beneficiary
- 13 How To Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
- 14 How to Know Your Input Subsidy Status
- 15 Process To Download Go’s
- 16 Useful Links From YSR Rythu Bharosa
- 17 Conclusion
YSR Rythu Bharosa
YSR Rythu Bharosa (వై ఎస్ ఆర్ రైతు భరోసా) scheme launched by Jagan Mohan reddy (Government of Andhra Pradesh) on 15th October 2019. In this post, I gave complete information on YSR rythu bharosa scheme. Such as how to apply for YSr rythu bhrosa scheme, Ysr bhrosa scheme list, status check, etc.
If you want to apply for this scheme then read Eligibility, notification and apply process and more from this post.
Around 49 lakhs families will get benefits from this scheme. Farmers will get financial assistance of Rs. per annum in three phases- Rs. 7500 till May 15, Rs. 4000 in October and Rs 2000 on Sankranti, reported TNIE.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Overview
|Scheme Name||YSR Rythu Bharosa|
|About||YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme|
|Launched by||Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy chief minister of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Department||Department Of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare|
|Started||15’th October 2019|
|Date of Releasing 1st Installement||15’th May 2020|
|Date of Releasing 2nd Installment||Oct 2020|
|Benefits of Scheme||Rs. 13,500/- Per Annum for 5 Years|
YSR Bharosa all 3 installment details
|First Installment||Rs. 2000+Rs 5500 Amount||Till May 2020|
|Second Installment||Rs. 4000||27th Oct 2020|
|Third Third Installment||Rs. 2000||In the Month of Jan 2021|
|Total||Rs. 13500||Till the End of 2020|
Ysr rythu payment status
The government will spend Rs. 6534 crore for the successful implementation of the YSR Rayathu Bahrosa scheme for the 2019-20 financial year.
Now the government has spent Rs. 3675 crore in the first phase. The amount of these three steps will be deposited through the DBT(Direct bank transfer) method. Therefore, every beneficiary will get the installment amount directly in their bank account. There is no need to worry about this.
- Applicant should be associated with agriculture sector.
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh State
- The farmer should have 5 acres of cultivable land.
- Small marginal or agricultural tenants can also apply under this scheme.
Read: Aasara Pension Scheme
Features of YSR Rythu Bharosa List
- This scheme benefits the farmers of the state.
- Under YSR Ruthu bharosa scheme, the farmers of the state will be provided monetary benefits within a period of next 5 years.
- The beneficiary will receive Rs.13500/ every year under this scheme
- Through the direct benefit transfer method, the benefit amount under this scheme will be directly transferred into the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- Financial incentives will be provided to all eligible farmers of the Aandhra pradesh state
- Under the first and second installment of this YSR scheme, the government have provided Rs. 7500/and Rs. 4000 respectively
- Third installment of Rs. 2000 was also deposited into the account of the farmers on 28th December 2020
- Under this scheme around Rs.1766 crores have been deposited into the bank account of the farmers.
Objective Of YSR rythu Bharosa
- For help farmers financially.
- To develop the agriculture sector of state.
- For increasing crop production.
- To reduce the debt burden on farmers.
Who can not apply for this scheme
- Professionals like engineers, doctors, lawyers chartered accountants, architects, etc who are registered with professional works and carrying out their practices are excluded.
- All those retired persons who get a monthly pension of RS 10,000 or more are excluded.
- Those individuals who pay commercial tax/professional tax/GST during the last assessment year are excluded.
- All those people who have paid income tax in the last assessment year are excluded.
- Persons who are owing farmlands converted into house sites, aquaculture or any other non agricultural usage are excluded.
- If a person is serving or retired, officer or employee of central government ministry or state government ministry and their fields are excluded.
- If a person is a former or present member of lok sabha, rajyasabha, state legislative assembly or state legislative council are excluded.
- Former or present mayors of municipal corporation are excluded.
- Former and present chairperson of district panchayat are excluded.
- All the institutional land holders, farmer families in which one or more of its member are former or present holder of constitutional post and former or present minister and state minister are excluded.
Check YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021
- You need to visit official website of YSR rythu bhrosa to check your name is present in the beneficiary list or not.
- Now click login button from the menu bar and now new window will be open.
- Now enter your username and password.
- Enter the captcha code and click the login option.
- If you forget your password then click on “forget password” option.
- Now enter the registered mobile number and click on Get OTP option.
- Now you will get OTP on your ragistered number. Enter otp and create new password.
- Click Verify button and log in to the site with User ID and Password
- Eligible beneficiary data will displays on the screen with the details like Name of Beneficiary, Father Name etc.
- Now, Enter the Khata number in the search box.
- Beneficiary detail will appear on the screen.
Process To Login On The Portal
- First of all, go to the official website of the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme
- The home page will open front of you.
- On the homepage, Click on login button.
- Now a new window will open front of you. Here you have to enter your username, password, and feel the captcha code.
- After that, you have to click on the login button.
- By following this process you can log in to the ysr rythu bharosa portal.
Apply Offline for YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Opne the official website of YSR rythu Bharosa scheme.
- The home page will open front of you.
- On the homepage click on the login button.
- Now new window will be open.
- You have to enter your username, password and fill the captcha code on this new window page.
- Now click on login button.
- After that you have to to click on download application form link.
- Application form will open front of you in PDF format file.
- You have to click on the download option to download this form.
- After that you have to take a printout of it.
- Now you have to fill this application form by entering all the required information.
- After that you have to attach all the required documents.
- Now you have to submit this application form in the concerned department for apply YSR rythu bharosa scheme.
Edit The Information Of The Beneficiary
- Follow the above mentioned process.
- Click the Edit button to edit the details given in the last column.
- Beneficiary details will appear along with Web land information and Pss information.
- If the details are correct click on verify status option and select details matched option.
- Select Marital Status, Caste Details and type of beneficiary.
- Then select type of land, type of crop and check status.
- If not matched select details not matched option and select reject reason.
- Click or tap on submit option and save details.
How To Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
Follow these steps to check payment status.
- First of all visit the official website of YSR rythu bharosa scheme official website.
- Choose payment status option from home page of official website.
- Now new window will be open. Here you have to input aadhar card number.
- Now enter the captcha code submit button.
- Now your payment status will appear on the screen.
How to Know Your Input Subsidy Status
- Visit the Official Website of the YSR rythu Bharosa scheme.
- Now you are required to click on Know Your Input Subsidy Status
- After that a new window will open front of you.
- You have to enter your aadhaar card number or mobile number on new page
- After that you are required to click on submit button.
- Now your input subsidy status will be on your co
Process To Download Go’s
- To download Go’s visit the official website of YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme.
- Now home page will open front of you
- On the homepage you have to click on Download tab.
- Now you have to click on GO’s
- Following options will appear front of you-
- You have to click on the option of your choice.
- Now a new page will open front of you containing the file in PDF format.
- You have to click on the download option to download go’s.
Useful Links From YSR Rythu Bharosa
|Rythubharosa Status – Phase 2||Click Here|
|Know Your Payment Status||Click Here|
|AP YSR Rythu Bharosa 2021||Official Website|
The YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is very beneficial for the farmers of the state of Andhra Pradesh. How to avail this scheme, what is eligibility for this scheme and who can apply, these complete information is given in this article.
Read These Also
- Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- Himkosh HP e challan
- MP rojgar panjiyan portal
- Nadakacheri CV: Apply online document
- How to download CSC certificate
- Sarathi Parivahan Sewa